Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Born of an Idea

Actually when I in form 4. I start to think of something. I can feel the imperfect of the state academic study guide. I think back through the time, actually if I think carefully since I'm in standard 1 till form 3 the learning process at school is the same.

First learn, and then make homework, then send the homework, check, after that at every semester their have an exam. Then these cycles will start again, and again, its look like the only reasons for study is just to get as much as ’A’ in exam. What school had given to me since I'm in standard 1 till form 3 is just an ability which I call it as "Kepandaian Atas Kertas". The condition which you can only apply that knowledge you learn only on the paper during exam. Then 'A' is like a ruler for measuring your clever ties.

I hate this corrupting attitude where 'A' is a goal. I hate what had happen to me. I want to apply the knowledge in real world, but where should I start. No body would teach me. Teachers thing that if their student got more 'A's means that their can apply the knowledge in real world. But actually their can't. Knowledge shall become my slave, not I become their slave. The knowledge that I have shall be use.

Then something came into my mind. I got this idea when accidently I heard that in my school their had built a new club known as robotic club. How miracle. Then I joining that club with my other two member. My first experience was, I thought the robot is just like in T.V. look advance but actually the robot that I use only a lego brick. Haha

The truth is robot is easy for mind to imagine but its hard to grasps it. At first sight I can't link a single peace of my knowledge that I have study on that robot. Arghhh.. It very frustrating. Even my teacher who have more knowledge then me can not built the robot.

From that time I think something. If and only if I can create, built and make the robot move. Then I shall have the real knowledge and I can free from "Kepandaian Atas Kertas". That is my motivation. I start from scrape peace by peace because their no one else would teach me. And this is the beginning of my interesting, quite frustrating, challenging and exiting journey. The journey that shall change my perception of thinking about world around me.

No comments: