Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My First Robot




This was one of my first robot. This robot is created using Lego Mindstrom. LEGO Mindstorms is a line of Lego sets combining programmable bricks with electric motor, sensor, Lego bricks, and Lego technic pieces. This is my first robot set that I use. Using this set I can create any robot that I desire. Usually I only create mobile robot just like in the picture.


The thing that I like using this robot was Lego Mindstorms can be used to build a model of an embended sistem with computer-controlled electromechanical parts. Many kinds of real-life embedded systems, from elevator controllers to industrial robots, may be modelled using Mindstorms. Means that I can create and study physics using this kit. If I want to study about acceleration and want to make an experiment I only to use this set as it's tool. So what I had study in class I can practice it and that's what make physics interesting.



This Robot is using a ROBOLAB GUI-based programming software, an icon based programing that you can create a program by joining its icon. To me this program is perfect. It have all the icon that I need. And if you wear good enough you can create program based on algorithm.


I use this robot and enter a SASBADI Robot Competition. Ha......... actually I really want to share my picture but the problem is my older computer had broken so all the picture that I take at that competition had............. but I can show you some of my robot..





No comments: